Hi all

Options
Not new to the program, just did not use it much when I first joined last year. Decided in March it was time to shed some of the weight that has built up over the last few years. Currently following kind of a "slow carb" diet. I use some of the Atkins products and generally follow the program, but leave myself room for a cheat day here and there. Working for me anyway. Feel free to add me as a friend. I would like to hear other ideas and get encouragement as well.

Mike

Replies

• poleydog
    poleydog Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yeah I feel a lot better when I don't have so many carbs in my diet too. I travel a lot with my job and find I have to plan what I am going to eat otherwise it is all to easy to have sandwiches etc and then feel yuck !
  • mlbrowninsc
    Options
    Staying away from the bread has been hard for me, and of course I'm a bit of a chip fanatic as well. But feel much better now that I have cut all of that out of my diet. I have been using Atkins bars as a quick meal here and there when I'm out and busy. They seem to make it pretty easy to grab something on the go that is in the limits, and they're pretty good too!