Finally hit my 10%!!

Options
Brandiann
Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
Hi everyone,

It's taken me 4 months to lose 20lbs/10% but I've finally did it! :smokin: With some help from my sister-in-law who is a nutrionist, she helped build me a more structured eating plan. I was eating way to may carbs and sodium. I am also happy that I am out of my 180's that I was in for about 6 weeks. :bigsmile: I still have about 45lbs to go but I'm getting their slowly which is great! :wink:

happy-1.jpg

Replies

• shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :happy:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Slow and steady win the race forever.

Great Job. :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Congrats to you...I myself am struggling to get out of the 180's. Can't wait to join you in the 170's and beyond.:smile:
  • Dlhigh
    Dlhigh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That is great. Remember that it took a long time to put the wieght on, and it will take time to get it off. 5 pounds a month is a heathly weight loss. Over the past four months I am sure that you have learned how to eat differently, and that will be the key to keeping it off later. Be proud of yourself!!

141041.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I've learned that slow and steady wins the race but you know how we can get sometimes when we are struggling a bit. I just take it one day at a time and it will come.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!