Women in knee high socks!

Options
13»

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Oh my!! :blushing:

I have tons being that I play soccer but I also buy knee socks for recreational use. :wink:

<<<< These are my roller derby ones.

I wear them everywhere.. to bed, to the gym, the groc store, everywhere!

Thanks for the support. I thought people thought they were dorky. I guess not.....
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

I have tons being that I play soccer but I also buy knee socks for recreational use. :wink:

Thanks for the support. I thought people thought they were dorky. I guess not.....

About damn time
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

About damn time

You know, I always get weird stares when I wear them out. Last time I was at the groc store.. I had short work out shorts, knee socks, furry boots, fitted top and my braids.
    Bf thought I was too cute but the old ladies looked at me like I was a hooker while all the guys looked at me up and down.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

About damn time

You know, I always get weird stares when I wear them out. Last time I was at the groc store.. I had short work out shorts, knee socks, furry boots, fitted top and my braids.
    Bf thought I was too cute but the old ladies looked at me like I was a hooker while all the guys looked at me up and down.

haters-gonna-hate-beanie-kid.jpg
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. I realized I had some sports socks that went up pretty high. haha

img0326bg.jpg

How can I compeat with that!

Love me some knee socks, its one of the reasons I love working out at home!
    (PS. Yes I'm well aware that I'm too f**king skinny, which is why I'm here to GAIN!)

19726820_9010.jpg

Haha cool socks.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Here's mine. I realized I had some sports socks that went up pretty high. haha

img0326bg.jpg

If the color wasn't so washed out, it would show my leg development a bit better. I'm also a bit hairy for an asian. haha
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Need to bring this back

boudoir-778790f5eb75f6d31ec047c29072ca6b_h.jpg
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Haaah. I have a pair on today like that with blue and yellow stripes. They were my dads socks.. I like to wear them on Fridays to remember him and have him close to me...

But they don't make me hot.......... Haaaaah. It takes more than just socks..... You have to cop the tude at the same time... Haaah.

Whats funny is.... when you buy a pair, and picture shows where they should land on your knees... And they don't even stretch that far. Now thats funny. Or your thighs are so large that they roll down, and wont stay up... Sometimes we don't end up looking like the cute picture on the wrapper. Haaah. That would be a non-scale victory... For those to stay up, and land in the proper spot.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Need pic
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I wear mine to play softball in! :tongue: 42888_995.jpg
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hot hot hot!