Protein shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• CynthiaWinnie
    Options
    Walmart has Body Fortress Whey Protien. Good for you. Inexpensive. Only 140 cal, 30 grams of protien. Get whey vs soy. Better for weight loss.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Holy ****. That place is alot cheaper.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I buy online to get the best prices because I go though a lot. Each scoop gives me appx 130 calories for 24g protein and 5g carbs.

How much are you paying for it taso? Curious since I have been comparing more lately.
    Just bought 5 pound tub for $50 with 25g pro, 1g cho, and 104 calories

It used to be $36-37 for 5lbs when Amazon had it on Subscribe & Save. Now it's shot up to freaking $52 :sad: . It's the ON Natural stuff... I've been on a no artificial sweeteners kick for the stuff that I consume every single day. I know I could get way cheaper stuff if I didn't have that self-imposed restriction.
  • Testosterone
    Testosterone Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    OP-

You can go to bodybuilding.com to order protein supplements online. Also, you really only should take protein powders if you are unable to get your minimum protein macro requirements from whole foods.

Whole foods first, then protein powders.

check out the link i provided. waaaay better prices. BB.com is a huge rip off.

Does allstarhealth.com ship next day?

Like on bb.com, if I put in an order before 3pm ET, then I'll have it the next day which is awesome.

we received it two days after ordering it, and were 8 states away.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I buy online to get the best prices because I go though a lot. Each scoop gives me appx 130 calories for 24g protein and 5g carbs.
    http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/dymatize-elite_whey_protein_instantized.htm

114 calories per 24 grams, and $78 for 10 lbs shipping included. go with chocolate or vanilla, you can add things to them that you cant with other flavors.

And I thank you :D

buy them from amazon... free ground shipping if you like. same seller.
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I use the protein powder Nectar....i am very particular about how things taste and they have pretty good flavors! The only place off the net that I know sells it though is Vitamin Shop