My P90X2 Results!

Options

Replies

• mrs_kurz
    mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    There's no doubt that's an amazing transformation, but i'm really sorry I think you looked better before :( Just a little too... iono built? at the end. I think you'l have to work VERY hard to maintain that... it's not very realistic
  • sniperzzzz
    sniperzzzz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Nice marketing there bro :bigsmile:
    I see you get commission for pushing the p90x program lol
    None the less your in good good shape, well done!
  • cburn_317
    cburn_317 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    There's no doubt that's an amazing transformation, but i'm really sorry I think you looked better before :( Just a little too... iono built? at the end. I think you'l have to work VERY hard to maintain that... it's not very realistic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am committed to health and fitness, perhaps more than others. I'm not saying I will look like this in 15 years, but I would like to. And why not?

Once you have been bitten by the fitness bug, it's hard to stop.

I'll post my results for my next round towards the end of the summer!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Holy moley... Amazeballs. You look incredible.. And the video was great too! I loved that in one of the shots you could see children's bicycles in the background! That's always the reason why I quit an exercise regimen.. I don't have "time" because of my kids!! But I guess that's just a lame excuse.. Great job!
  • brismom070897
    brismom070897 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sipseyab
    sipseyab Posts: 59
    Options
    <jaw dropping>
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results... I agree with Sipseyab... jaw dropping!
  • mrs_kurz
    mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am committed to health and fitness, perhaps more than others. I'm not saying I will look like this in 15 years, but I would like to. And why not?

Once you have been bitten by the fitness bug, it's hard to stop.

I'll post my results for my next round towards the end of the summer!

That's great, and please don't think i'm criticising you. There's a hell of a lot of hard work in that and I have ooooodles of respect for you!!

I'm gonna do P90X myself in september, but as a 5'5" woman I doubt i'll get as ripped as you :tongue:
  • cburn_317
    cburn_317 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    No offense taken! I really appreciate the feedback!

Hit me up if you have any questions about P90X, you'll do awesome.
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow... your effort, your drive, your results are inspirational.

But this video convinced me that I'm not going to do p90x any time soon. But not never!!!!
  • Carrie3B
    Carrie3B Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    VERY impressive! My husband's body type is very similar to yours when you started--lean but wanting more muscles and definition. He's been interested in P90x--I'll have to show him your video. Keep up the great work!
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! The video is GREAT! :smile:
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    D..U..D..E!!!! That is all! :bigsmile:
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Here are my results from 90 days of commitment to P90X2 and Shakeology.

I'd love some feedback on the video.

http://youtu.be/1heQJJDBDD4

Just watched your video. Absolutely incredible. I just started p90x/insanity hybrid last night after finishing up a 90 day circuit of p90x. I love my results in terms of strength but really need to work on nutrition to maximize my efforts. Congrats to you and continued success. I was going to ask about the Vibram shoes it looks like you wear. Do you recommend them? I wondered how they would do with the high impact workouts, etc.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Woohoo! Awesome results! Way to be dedicated to P90X and P90X2. Keep up the great work :)
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    inspiring video! Great job :)
  • Eb155
    Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow... just wow!! I watched your video and it made me cry, since I want this so much, but I keep sabatoging any efforts through emotional eating. I needed to see this video to reinforce myself that it is possible, and It's a mindset.

Thank you for posting this inspiration. Congrats on all your success!
  • Love4MN
    Love4MN Posts: 60
    Options
    awesome! what did you look like before p90x
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome transformation! Love the video!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    WHOA!! AMAZING job dude. VERY impressed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!