Replies

• vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! HOw did you do it?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations-- have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WOW! Is that you! Your hot!

lol thank you!
  • colombiana444
    Options

Staying under my calories. Making sure those calories come from nutrient dense foods. Making sure i have something sweet every other day to avoid binge eating (Specially on sweets) 1 hour of cardio 4-5 times a week. LOTS OF FIBER IN MY DIET. 9 hours of sleep on average. Only drink water or Fat Free/soy Milk. Not throwing away my old clothes and making myself fit back in them instead of buying new loose clothing. Going from size 11-12 to size 3-4 and throwing out anything that fits loose or getting it tailored, in order to remind myself to keep my weight in check since i wont have any clothes to accommodate an extra 10 lbs.

Um... lets see.... Never going food shopping hungry....

Not eating 3 hours before bed....

Eating Meats low in fat

Lots of green apples ;) yum (no specific reason to choose them) the usually curb my appetite.

Low sodium Intake

Having my biggest meal be breakfast so I'm not so hungry the rest of the day thus i take in less calories.

And lots of will power. But with this website made it harder to quit and made it easier to put the ice cream down as a before bedtime snack :)
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing. Hope you have a great trip - you definitely deserve it. :drinker: :wink:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Staying under my calories. Making sure those calories come from nutrient dense foods. Making sure i have something sweet every other day to avoid binge eating (Specially on sweets) 1 hour of cardio 4-5 times a week. LOTS OF FIBER IN MY DIET. 9 hours of sleep on average. Only drink water or Fat Free/soy Milk. Not throwing away my old clothes and making myself fit back in them instead of buying new loose clothing. Going from size 11-12 to size 3-4 and throwing out anything that fits loose or getting it tailored, in order to remind myself to keep my weight in check since i wont have any clothes to accommodate an extra 10 lbs.

Eating Meats low in fat

Lots of green apples ;) yum (no specific reason to choose them) the usually curb my appetite.

Low sodium Intake

Having my biggest meal be breakfast so I'm not so hungry the rest of the day thus i take in less calories.

And lots of will power. But with this website made it harder to quit and made it easier to put the ice cream down as a before bedtime snack :)

Wow, thank you for your feedback!
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! You are a real inspiration. You look wonderful!! Congratulations on the success.
  • colombiana444
    Options

Eating Meats low in fat

Low sodium Intake

Wow, thank you for your feedback!

Anything i can i do for MFPs is my pleasure
  • colombiana444
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words. I hope i do well on the trip since there are sooo many foods that i cannot find here in U.S.A but i will keep all of you in mind and im sure ill come back the same from the trip... or who knows? maybe smaller? lol :0) Lets all be positive and make the best out of all circumstances,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!