irony

Options
I remember when a year ago when I was trying on clothes at store I was unhappy if there wasn't a size bigger. Anyway all the clothes didn't look good on me and end up unhappy. This was the routine when I went shopping- entering store with huge joy/expectations and leaving unhappy/ irritated.
BUT...
I went shopping today and was unhappy too, but this time because shorts that I really liked were only in size 8 but those were too big for me. :laugh: and there is another problem too- now all the clothes look good and I want to buy all of them :noway: :laugh:

Irony :laugh:

Replies

• CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is showing :happy: I can't wait to have this problem!!!
  • squib
    squib Posts: 34
    Options
    Your hard work is showing :happy: I can't wait to have this problem!!!

And you will have this 'problem' :laugh:
    I love this problem

I remember in one movie woman asked shop assistant for a smaller size skirt to what shop assistant advised her to go to children clothe department :laugh:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    I remember when a year ago when I was trying on clothes at store I was unhappy if there wasn't a size bigger. Anyway all the clothes didn't look good on me and end up unhappy. This was the routine when I went shopping- entering store with huge joy/expectations and leaving unhappy/ irritated.
    BUT...
    I went shopping today and was unhappy too, but this time because shorts that I really liked were only in size 8 but those were too big for me. :laugh: and there is another problem too- now all the clothes look good and I want to buy all of them :noway: :laugh:

Irony :laugh:

I'm not too small for the 8's but I totally know what you mean. It's just so wrong when I find super cute clothes in plus sizes. Like... seriously? I work this hard to lose weight and now everybody is selling cute PLUS SIZE clothes?! Ugh! :mad: :laugh: Oh well... it's a good thing.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to have that problem. :laugh: My current problem is being in between sizes. Isn't that frustrating? Too baggy looks bad and too tight looks bad. I opt for the baggy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!