5'6" 9 lbs gone with MFP!

Options
Its been 7 weeks and I'm excited for the progress I'm seeing. SW: 160 CW: 141 GW: was 135 but might change to 130. First time I'm happy to wear a bikini! If I have any advice for anyone trying to loose weight is take pictures of yourself.. you'll see a difference! :)
2f0axwi.png

Replies

• katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You must have had great focus, you look superb, and in 7 weeks too! Good job! Sorry, I meant GREAT JOB!!
  • JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I am spectacularly unsuccessful with my weight loss. Seeing everyone`s success stories fuels my hope. Hope is all I`ve got. I`ve tried everything, now I am trying eating more to weigh less. Good luck to me right? I`ve been logging my calories every day with MFP for a month. I gained weight!

I think you are soooo lucky. I am sure you worked hard. And am so glad you can do it.
  • jessalynne16
    jessalynne16 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    lol thanks! the picture turned out small, but I think you get the idea :) and I guess what's really helped me is I don't eliminate any foods, just everything in moderation and working out everyday
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!