Motivation Quotes

Options
Add some quotes that have helped u in the past and maybe someone reading will be helped by it as well

Mine is

"Success can be achieved through loving yourself, determination, and self control."

Replies

• ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    How can you win if you never even tried? How can you fail if you never gave up?
  • jeanns
    jeanns Posts: 58
    Options
    This one is from my nutrition teacher:

Your most intimate relationship is the one you have with food. You can walk through life with your partner, but only what you eat actually becomes you.
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!!! :glasses:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    How can you win if you never even tried? How can you fail if you never gave up?

good one :happy:
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    "Food is fuel!"

People seem to forget this and think not eating is going to help them lose weight....don't let your tank run out of gas....it won't help you lose weight it will just slow down your metabolism.:flowerforyou:
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I saw one on someone's post a few days ago. It was something like, "success is knowing what you really want....and what you only want right now" or something along those lines. I really liked it, but haven't been able to find it, so if anyone knows what it actually is supposed to be, I'd love to know.
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I love quotes and this ones really important to me...I have it written in my front hall way...

“The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become”

:flowerforyou: