Back in the saddle again!

Options
Hi!
I'm Cora from Virginia. I joined last year, but never really logged anything. Now, Im ready to work and I'm happy to be here. I saw 2 ladies at my job lose a massive and impressive amount of weight by only using My Fitness Pal and counting calories. One of them got me started last year and then she moved out of the area. I saw her recently and couldn't believe how great she looked!! 8 years ago I was morbidly obese. At 367 pounds, I had to have weight loss surgery and kept the weight off until recently. Primarily due to stress and mindless eating, I have gained about 45 lbs back. I never want to feel the way I felt when I was heavy again so I am on a war path back to good health. I'd love to have the support of some friends along the way!!

Replies

• dudleyclan
    dudleyclan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just started and am loving the program. Keep track of your food intake is the way to loose weight. I have tried other diets before and have not had much success. I feel with this program I can lose the weight and keep it off. Good luck to you. :heart:
  • coratime
    coratime Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for your support!