THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS!!!!

Options
lenece
lenece Posts: 389 Member
Well I have been MIA...I had to take sometime and figure out all this surgery and stuff..Well I had my surgery Tuesday June 16th..I'm doing pretty good pain wise..Trying not to take pain meds unless I have to..Cant wait to get to move around again..Miss playin with my kids and just doing everyday house work...lol :laugh:

I did recieve a call from the dr today who did my surgery...Well its AWESOME news!!!!! There is NO CANCER, NONE...I am turely blessed and I THANK the LORD for this miricale HE has given me..Praise HIM..

I had to jump on here and share my news..I want to jump up and shout and just be happy but I cant i"ll pull some stitches out lol...I just wanted to share my good news and after I am completely healed back to gettin my body into shape..
Thank you all for the prayers..I appericate them very much...

Replies

• KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Great news! And welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful news!! Hope your recovery continues to go well. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Lence that is just AWESOME!! God Bless you and your family (well, looks like he already did!! )

WOOT!:flowerforyou:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Amen! God is Good!

You'll be back up and moving along in no time. :flowerforyou:
  • edianna
    edianna Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey thanks for sharing your wonderful news. PRAISE GOD!!!! HOW AWESOME IS HE!!!! I will say a prayer for you for a quick recovery.

God bless you!!
    Dianna
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Awesome news!!! :smile: :smile:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    That is truly wonderful news! I hope you get to feeling better soon! God bless you!!
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I have tears of joy for you and your children! I am so happy for you. I will pray for a quick recovery.
    Thank you for sharing not only your joy with us but also the chance to pray for you. We are all blessed when we pray.
    :flowerforyou: