Most Hilarious (but Cool) NSV Ever!

Options
adamb83
adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
I have been overweight and/or obese all my life. I've also had man boobs (hereafter referred to as "moobs") for my entire life - even at my lower weights. I've never really head pectoral/chest muscles - certainly none that could be seen.

With weight loss and strength training, I've definitely seen a reduction in the moobs. And today, for the fist time (and by accident), I noticed while getting dressed in front of the bathroom mirror that my right pectoral muscle flexed!

I thought it must be a mistake.. so I concentrated.. focused hard... and there it was again! I actually was able to flex my pecs!

Of course, there's still some overlaying jiggle that needs to be worked off but as a guy, I gotta say, this was PRETTY. DAMN, COOL!

Replies

• jroja021
    jroja021 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome nsv dude!! Keep at it!!
  • jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Lindamack5987
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Great work! You're definitely headed to buff or beast or whatever your word of choice is! Congrats on your great NSV!!
  • jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    Options
    Wootwoot! That is awesome! kudo's to you for such a great weight loss and NSV!
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Very cool!!! Great work, keep at it and say good bye to those moobs forever! :bigsmile:
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    nice going.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    lol make the pec dance
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I love it. this made me smile. :)
  • adamb83
    Options
    lol make the pec dance

Hahaha... small goals! Lol
  • adamb83
    Options
    Very cool!!! Great work, keep at it and say good bye to those moobs forever! :bigsmile:

DEFINITELY looking forward to that farewell!
  • syncynlyn
    syncynlyn Posts: 39
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!