HELP NEEDED

Options
I am in a competition and my last weigh in is on Sunday night - how can I lose at least 10 pounds by then - I am prepared for anything - I need tips, pointers, HELP

Replies

• EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Ten pounds in a week? I don't know if anyone will have any answers for you. Taking it slow will probably be best for your body, regardless of a competition being on the line. Though I am curious what people will suggest.
  • MegRuthie
    MegRuthie Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    If there was a magic way to lose 10 lbs in a week, none of us would be here.
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    or at least 6
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I only looked at your diary for today, but I would bump up my food to the minimum I should be eating, workout like a fiend, and eat back some of those work out calories to increase my weight loss. I don't know what you will hit weight loss wise, but it would probably get you some crazy numbers. Again, I want to stress I only looked at today and just based what I'm saying to you on that. Like today I think you worked out once. I would add in a morning workout or, and I don't know your work situation, maybe walk at lunch. Anything for some extra activity. Good luck in your competition this weekend. =)