Need friends please

Options
I'm new someone add me I need friends and some motivation. I'm way over weight 5.1 215 30 yr old smokes Please someone help suggest a group to join or some insight about how i start dieting I plan on joining WW just for like a month or 3 to figure out how to porpotion and whats needed for my size but I am so LOST here.

Replies

• mandatory
    Options
    you have a friend here.. please request.. i have been on weight watchers also.. but i wanted to try plain old counting calories and exercise.. we can do this....we can do this....

trust me...i need people to tell me that also.. smile:happy:
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request. I try to log on several times a day to find and give support. We can do this!
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!!
  • cinnamonmc33
    Options
    Thinking about splurging and getting the Zumba CDs or PX90 CDs.......Anyone know which is better for a person who is just starting to lose weight by excising for the first time. I am very active though, especially for my size.
  • petkova
    petkova Posts: 72
    Options
    Hey :) I used MFP way back in the day and then flunked like a pro. When I came back this February I was at my highest ever 215 (right where you are) .. I knew MFP works because i used it before to diet, but this time I am using it as a support tool for my new lifestyle. I am planning on sticking around, so i figured i will share my similar to your story and offer a friendship if you need someone to cheer your MFP activity daily :drinker:
  • djhero123
    djhero123 Posts: 20
    Options
    :smile: :laugh: