Ladies around 5"7, what's your goal weight?

Options
Hello ladies! I am just around 5"7, starting weight 176. I am hoping to get to around 136 for a total 40 lb weight loss. I'm down 7 lbs so far and starting to feel good.

I wanted to know what other people around my height were aiming for? Just for the record, I am a pretty average build-- not big boned, but not petite either.

Replies

• MisFitMom219
    MisFitMom219 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

or whatever keeps me below 20% body fat (:
  • Jori33
    Jori33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in high school and 5'6. I'm hoping to get around 125ish. Oh and by the way, great job on your weight loss so far!
  • JeanChain
    JeanChain Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is 145. But I am medium to large build.
  • lizznagelmiller
    lizznagelmiller Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I like my curves so I am afraid if I go under 140 I will lose them so that's my goal. I don't want to look like olive oil personally LOL
  • marydb0000
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and a life long weight watcher. According to that program and my history, I had always put my goal weight at 152. And I felt pretty good there. Over the past year I had gained my typical 10-15 pounds and went back to WW and lost about 8 pounds, but honestly I was SO bored with their program I just couldn't continue! I started MFP and am getting down to a weight I hadn't seen since my college years - over 35 years ago! I'm at 143 now and feel fantastic. I'd like to be at 140, but would be satisfied to stay where I am. Never thought I'd ever say that!
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    I'm 5'7! Starting at 154lbs, my gw is 130. I'm at 133 now, but the last 3 lbs just won't go!
  • moeviegrl
    moeviegrl Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm 5'7", starting at 240lbs and my goal weight (atleast for now) is 180lbs. Once I hit my goal, I made decide to keep going with it and try and get into the 140's but I have a pretty wide structure. Not sure how being that small would look on me...we will have to see, huh? I also don't really want to lose all of my big chest, I like my boobs! LMAO
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job, girl!! I have heard that from SO many people about the last few pounds. I haven't gotten as far as you have, but from what other people have told me, the best way to get rid of those last few pounds is to switch up your exercise routine a lot. It seems that the body gets used to the same type of exercise again and again, so maybe if you try some new routines those last three will come off! Best of luck!!
  • clairegogogo
    Options
    Wow, great job, girl!! I have heard that from SO many people about the last few pounds. I haven't gotten as far as you have, but from what other people have told me, the best way to get rid of those last few pounds is to switch up your exercise routine a lot. It seems that the body gets used to the same type of exercise again and again, so maybe if you try some new routines those last three will come off! Best of luck!!

Yeah! It's just frustrating, but I kept telling myself maintaining is good, too!
    And about exercise, very true! Thanks, best of luck on your journey as well. :heart:
  • WandaWoman41
    WandaWoman41 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello. I started at 188 before MFP. I am currently at 163 (3lbs extra the result of vacationing last week) pressing towards a goal of 145 lbs. I'm thinking of running outdoors to add to my current gym routine (mentally preparing..... I'm new to running outdoors).