strange nsv or my imagination? LOL

Options
Jweb8969
Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
i have lost 42 pounds and am sure i've lost inches too (can't for the life of me accurately measure, so i've given up on that) and am firmly on track. however, something strange has happened to me in the last week or so:

my legs seem to have become shorter. it's the strangest thing! i had to move the seat forward in my jeep because i was using my tippy-toes for the foot pedals - LOL LOL LOL - of course, i am being a bit of a smart alec ~ i think it *might*, in reality, be the fact that my backside cushion is a wee bit smaller and i sit farther back in the seat now!

OR ~ this is my imagination. has this particular nsv happened with anyone else? (please be nice) ;)

Replies

• Rayjewls
    Rayjewls Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That's funny but no...not yet. Lol...
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    It is real! I have had my truck for 11 years and I had to move the seat for the first time ever! Our butts are taking up less of the seat and we are sitting farther back!

Nice work!
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I snuck into your car and moved the seat. :devil:

Actually, yes. My butt shrunk! Hehe! That's awesome . . . keep up the good work!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    My backside hasn't shrunk, but my feet have! I've gone from a 6-7 to a 4-5.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    hehehe this is a good nsv! I never really thought about something like this happening :) So glad that you've had this NSV though :) Keep up the great work! :)
  • eemielwy
    eemielwy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Okay, guys. I keep seeing "NSV" all over this site and it sounds pretty positive, so I gotta know what it means.

Can I have some of the booty you've lost? :D
  • Jweb8969
    Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    haha ~ thanks for letting me know it's not just me!! LOL - this is some 'junk' i can afford to lose, for sure!!

;)

ps: eemielwy: NSV is a non-scale victory ~ something that lets you know that you're on the right track, even when the scale may not be saying so! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!