107lbs Down and Counting

Options

Replies

• bradspace
    bradspace Posts: 54
    Options
    WTG!!! Phenominal work!! Your outside photos make me miss Chitown! Moved away a while ago and regret it every day. It's a great city to be in and with so much to do, the options for exercise are unlimited! Keep up the great work!
  • QueenJenna
    QueenJenna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am curious too, as to what type of changes you made. I am down 46 lbs in 14 weeks. You are helping to give me a little shove to keep going. Any new ideas would be great.
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • micheleboone
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! I can't wait until I'm at that level. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • siobhan478
    siobhan478 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, well done! I set myself an initial target to lose 82lb, although ideally I should weigh 25lb less than that, I chose the first target because I felt that losing 107lb was such a huge mountain to climb. You have made me realise that I can do it, and today after 15 weeks I got half way to my first target. Hopefully you have inspired me to reach my first target and then lose the other 25lb xx
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I concur with the others...you are too cute! Keep up the great work pretty girl. Thank you for sharing. :)
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Jaw dropping. Wow!
  • hilarryus
    hilarryus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! You have no idea how much i appreciate your kind words! It is the motivation i need to keep going :)
    To answer a couple of your questions ...

W hen I first started I would work out 6 days a week (even during Christmas Ugh!!) This included lifting weights 2- 3 days a week and 45 minutes of cardio (per workout) . After I lost an initial 75lbs I have dropped my workouts to 3-4 times a week. This includes a 3 to 4 mile run (per workout), 1-2 days of lifting per wk. and 1 day of Yoga. I am once again in a transition on what i am doing for my workout. Since it has begun to get easier i am always trying to push myself into something longer and more challenging.

What do I eat? At this point I am only at about 1350 calories (which is totally not enough haha ) I eat very high protein and few carbs, but you still need them. Lots of eggs, cheese, Luna bars, Greek Yogurt, fruit, Nuts Etc. You can take a peek at my diaries if that would help as well. If I eat out I try to stick to Chipotle. I rarley eat anything fried and NO Subway, it is not as healthy as you may think. My general rule is if i can't count it i dont eat it. Which sounds pretty extreme but thats how with my food addiction i have to approach it. Another thing that helps is buying stuff that is individually portioned. If not sometimes if you put a tub of hummus and pita chips in front of me i will go to town haha. Don’t get me wrong, I still eat ice cream on occasion, chocolate, and other bad stuff but not ever a quarter as much as I used to.

I do work in an office with early hours 7-4pm so i am on the train daily by 6a every day. It helps that i prepare my lunches and breakfast the night before. (I eat breakfast on the train) Breakfast at 6a, Snack at 10a (usually greek yogert and Honey), Lunch at 11:30a, Snack at 2p or 4:30p when i get home from work and then a workout and dinner. That is my normal routine :)

I hope this helps and if you have any other questions or need anything please feel free to contact me :):)

Have a great day everyone!
  • GraceK2012
    GraceK2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are adorable!
    That's such an amazing transformation to have made in 9 months. Well done, you! You look so beautiful now and it will be wonderful to see what you look like once you reach your goal. Keep up the good work, however you're doing it. We look forward to seeing/hearing more about your progress and your methods. And please do post more progress pictures as you have them. You look so happy and healthy and lovely now, truly, you'll inspire a lot of people.
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    Amazing! You look Fabulous!!!! That hard work paid off. Congrats girl!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Truely awesome job!!!
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    WTG chica how much more do u have to go?;)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow look at you! Congratulations!!! :)
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Holy Shnikees...way to go...
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow, you've done a fantastic job! Congratulations :)
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love how your smile gets bigger with each set of photos!!
  • Rockerchick77
    Options
    WOOOOO-HOOOOOO GIRL!!! YOU LOOK GREAT, KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!