Hello!

lonnielou2
lonnielou2 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this website and calorie counting. I have been many diets from WW , Atkins to Nutri-system. I have finally decided to try the old fashioned calorie counting. Its free and seems to be working well so far!I I am not getting any younger - I will be 46 in a couple months and need to get healthy. I have been over weight most of my life and need to lose over a 100 pounds. This website was a blessing to find!!!

231061.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Hi!!! And welcome to MFP!!! I am so glad that you are here!! Good luck on your goals. It can defnitely be done!! :smile:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    I'm new to the website and I have really enjoy it. Hope you do too. Best wishes.
  • Well good luck, I just started yesterday, and I'm so amazed at how thorough the site is, and I'm sure that all the wonderful support and encouragement we get here is the key to success.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • max098
    max098 Posts: 6
    Welcome to a great site. I am sort of new also, and have enjoyed all the free info available.

Good luck and with all the support and encouragement your goals will be realized.
  • njenn10
    njenn10 Posts: 16
    Question for anyone.. how do you get the ticker to come up as part of your message?? I've only been on this for a couple days and am not sure how to do it?!? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.