49 lbs of Unhappiness gone! {Progess pics}

Options
Ive been known as a "bigger girl" my whole life. "She's big boned" they would say. I let the fat consume the bones and before I knew it 250 lbs was hiding any glimmer of who I was. I decided in January that I wanted to smile and feel good again. With healthy eating and excercise I'm slowly reaching my fitness goal. Along with my getting my health back I am slowly starting to get myself back as well. I have a long road of emotional healing to travel. I need to find my confidence in myself again...it's buried pretty deep, but hoping the layers slowly start shedding and I can be myself again! :)

2qbi3qv.jpg

Replies

• RussetBrunnette
    RussetBrunnette Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You are looking great, your hard work is really paying off :happy: Keep up the great work!
  • oldmanswife
    oldmanswife Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful! What an awesome hour glass figure you're got going on! Keep it up, girl. Awesome. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • lesnwo
    lesnwo Posts: 2
    Options
    Good work! Thats so encouraging!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow. You're looking very good. Keep that up!

Backside looks way better. Good job!
  • sallyann123
    sallyann123 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    tell me!!!! how did you do it?!!?! deets on 'eating healthy and exercise please!!!!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    amazing! congrats, and this is very inspiring! do you mind sharing how you did it?
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Your body (at 250) is my body right now! I hope to achieve the results you are experiencing. Keep it up! That's awesome! :happy:
  • debobrien1
    Options
    You look awesome!!! You have a beautiful figure!! WTG!!! :smile:
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You look incredible...what a great body you have!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    All the hardwork you must be doing is seriously paying off. You can see all the changes! Keep it up! Your transformation is amazing so far!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ammmmaaaazzzzzing!!!!!
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Rockin' those buns! Lookin' good, girl! :smile:
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Keep up the wonderful work! You look great so far, and I'm sure you have it in you to continue working hard!
    Congrats on the amazing job.
  • BiggTim
    BiggTim Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!!!
  • tateanderson
    Options
    so excited for you....you're so encouraging to me since i started just 2 days ago....you mentioned
    the emotional healing....i've found that God is very gentle in revealing to us what caused problems
    and how to overcome them.

thanks for sharing :smile:
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    that's great, and your boobs look Fantastic!!! lol, I only say that because I've already lost a cup size :( yours actual look bigger now :drinker: Cheers
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look fabulous!!!! Way to go girl!
  • afshape
    afshape Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!