dont you just hate it

sean93
sean93 Posts: 109
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
how putting the weight on is so easy like just eating a choclate bar or just treating yourself and then you feel like crap and it shows but then it takes weeks to lose even 1lb even if your doing everything right lol the body is a weird thing

Replies

• Hemis_mom
    Hemis_mom Posts: 193 Member
    Yes I DO!! I have been stuck at 177 for two months!!! But last winter it took me a month to gain 15 pounds!!
    Stick in there WE CAN DO IT
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    how putting the weight on is so easy like just eating a choclate bar or just treating yourself and then you feel like crap and it shows but then it takes weeks to lose even 1lb even if your doing everything right lol the body is a weird thing

Yup its tough ... but it just makes it that much more worth it and something to really be proud of once you loose all that weight. I think of that as a motivation to maintain my weigh too :)
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member

Yup its tough ... but it just makes it that much more worth it and something to really be proud of once you loose all that weight. I think of that as a motivation to maintain my weigh too :)

That is a very good point of view on the situation! :wink: By the way, nice legs!! :wink: :laugh:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    This is what keeps me motivated to eat healthy. Gaining is so much easier than losing. It helps me stay in check.
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member

That is a very good point of view on the situation! :wink: By the way, nice legs!! :wink: :laugh:

Thank You!:love:
  • lynnie25
    lynnie25 Posts: 93
    i cant stand it...i'm really trying so hard to be good in all ways..but it is alot of work to lose a pound..
This discussion has been closed.