Early Period caused by exercise? ? for the ladies

Options
13»

Replies

• brkr0537
    brkr0537 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Glad I'm not alone. I'm on the Nuva ring and have been for years. Usually when removed I get my period 4 days after (usually a Thur). I have been active for two months with exercising and running. Last month my period came a day early and this month I got it two days early (today actually). Crazy how the body changes in that sense too. If it happens again or earlier next month I'll inquire with my MD just to be sure the BC is still effective and that all is well.
  • b1229
    b1229 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    When I started excersing mine also came early and was also spotting and I am on the pill so I am very regular but went back to normal 2nd mth, I guess my body was now used to excersing, it had free ked me out at 1st but it's normal :D
  • cpresses
    cpresses Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old thread but so glad I found it. I started with the couch to 5K and did 3 weeks and then moved on to the couch to 10K so been running for about 8 weeks now. Added weights to my routine about 5 weeks ago so working out 5-6 days a week. Had a 28 day cycle in my 20s and 30s then I hit 40s and it shortened to 25-26 days. Last month it was 23 days!!! I thought it was a fluke but then this month it was 23 days again!! I'm not complaining because if it had started on time it would have been on the day i leave for vacation. Early this month is a lot better!! I am glad I am not alone. I started thinking I should go see my doctor but when I saw her last at the beginning of the year she said anywhere from 21-30 something days is normal.