My very first nsv! A baby!

Options
Bicep! Haha :bigsmile: I have a baby bicep! Lol

I was getting ready for bed this evening and thought something looked a little different about my upper body, so asked my husband for his opinion. He had me turn this way, and turn that way and then he had me flex my arm and something in there moved! And I literally  screamed! Lol ! I said what was that?!? He said that is your muscle silly :) what? I've never really seen THAT before! He cracked up and thought my reaction was priceless lol. I was so taken aback by seeing something other than fat and un toned muscle! To be sure those are still there, but this is new :)

i am seeing changes in my body I had no idea were happening! They are small changes to be sure but mostly in my arms and shoulders. I still have the awful tricep flappers lol,  but those will only go away as I lose body fat. I'm just so excited to see this tiny little change! Then that got me to actually feeling around my muscles and okay... Yeah.... They are there! So much firmer and actually noticeable now, even when not flexed. And now I can't wait to lift tomorrow! And help my little baby bicep grow! Lol

Sorry no cute baby pics on this post lol :)

Replies

• shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    :flowerforyou: love this post
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Don't worry i had the same reaction when i saw my little biceps in the mirror a couple of weeks ago :bigsmile:
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your "baby" :laugh:
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Nice! Thats awesome! I'm proud of my biceps too! I used to have bigger ones, but they were covered in inches of fat at 16 inch biceps.

I'm much more proud of my lean mean fighting machines... 13 inches stronger now!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Lmso. Okay so this post is just spectacular. I'm very happy for you!
  • msprouse8
    msprouse8 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Keep up the good work!
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :smile:
  • Jesslhernandez
    Jesslhernandez Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    so awsome im excited for you!!! keep up the great work. =)
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Great post!!!!!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You cracked me up. :laugh:

I love it!!!
  • MsKeri23
    MsKeri23 Posts: 27
    Options
    lol haha love it!!!!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Bicep! Haha :bigsmile: I have a baby bicep! Lol

I was getting ready for bed this evening and thought something looked a little different about my upper body, so asked my husband for his opinion. He had me turn this way, and turn that way and then he had me flex my arm and something in there moved! And I literally  screamed! Lol ! I said what was that?!? He said that is your muscle silly :) what? I've never really seen THAT before! He cracked up and thought my reaction was priceless lol. I was so taken aback by seeing something other than fat and un toned muscle! To be sure those are still there, but this is new :)

This was SOOO funny! Congratulations on your baby - I wish you many many more!!

• gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    haha that's awesome. I saw mine have a bump - so I have that "baby" bump and it was awesome when I first noticed it! Keep it up!
  • hedgehogia
    hedgehogia Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yay! You are really funny. I love your profile pic too. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!