Hi! Indroducing myself :)

Options
Hi guys, I'm 29 and in school and a mom of 3. I haven't been active at all since I got pregnant with my daughter who just turned 2 this month. If you have any tips on how to stay motivated or anything else please let me know! Thanks

Replies

• elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi sweetie x just keep to the daily allowance of calories given... exercise as much as you can ( I am sure you do a bit of exercise with 3 kids lol!!!), eat some of those exercise cals back and eat as healthily as possible. measure yourself so you can see improvement even when the scales are being mean... and never give up!!! this weight loss/maintenance/ healthy living is for life xxxx
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP!
    Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me as a friend! Walking is always good when I first started out thats what I did I headed out and i walked even just 20 mins at first. Get yourself a pedometer then you can see how many steps you take in a day and gradually increase them! I hope this helps a little bit. Good luck!
  • nmbenning
    Options
    Yeah, I do my fair share of running around chasing them..lol but it's just getting out to the community center to work out, I got a workout video I just started today so hopefully I can get the ball rolling on weight loss!