60lbs to lose and on week one

Options
Kirdaz
Kirdaz Posts: 12 Member
Hi everyone, quite new to this site and looking for some uk friends ( other countries more than welcome, it's just I'm looking for food snack and meal ideas where other places the supermarket foods can be quite different) for support, motivation and obviously to give support. Ps don't be put off by my profile pic, I have a sense of humour but am serious about losing weight.

Replies

• trudy45
    trudy45 Posts: 83
    Options
    add me if you would like, I am from Northern Ireland :)
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hey dude, I'm Scottish if you want to add me! My target weight was a loss of 60lbs as well, and let me tell you, it's so, so possible! I'm 40 down already, so if you ever need any help, just give me a shout. :flowerforyou:
  • lorforde
    lorforde Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I am Irish but have been living in the UK for the past three years. I know what you mean with the shops as when the food and food names seem so different to ours sometimes,it is good to see familiar brands. I usually shop at Asda so you will see quite a bit of my food diary with Asda or Sainsburys (as that is where I do my top up shops.
    To be honest I haven't really changed too mush of what I eat, it is more the quantities and the snacking were my issue. I have a further 45 to lose so almost the same goal. I started on here in Feb and have never looked back. There is wonderful support on here and if you are anything like I am, support is key.
    I wish you all the best in your journey. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im in London, feel free to add me.. :)
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, the thing I like about my male pals is there sense of humour :-)
  • anj911
    anj911 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hiya UK here also (Oxford way)

I've found having mutually supportive friends really motivating!

Feel free to add :smile:
  • Chadwick891
    Chadwick891 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Australia here, but am glad to inspire and be inspired by others wherever and whenever possible! Feel free to add me, I've lost 38lb to date and plan on losing a further 15kg (something like 2.2*15=33lb) to lean out my physique.

Good luck! :)