successes after 30 day shred level 1

Options
mummma
mummma Posts: 402 Member
so today is day 10.... i will be moving onto level 2 tomorrow !! which is a little scary... but i wanted to share my level 1 successes....

7lbs and 5 inches gone :)

woohoooo...... x

Replies

• mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!!! Keep at it, you'll keep seeing more changes! :)
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I just finished day 2 of level 1.
  • anj911
    anj911 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I'm going to be starting doing this next week - hope I'm as successsful as you! :bigsmile:
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    so today is day 10.... i will be moving onto level 2 tomorrow !! which is a little scary... but i wanted to share my level 1 successes....

7lbs and 5 inches gone :)

woohoooo...... x

Well done :) x
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing, congrats. This shred thing must really work
  • Souldiva44
    Options
    Wow thats Great Congrats xx I bought this DVD in January... its STILL sitting looking Pretty in all its Cellophaned Glory!!! Im new to this MFP stuff but I think its Great and is really helping me stay focused on cal content etc ...anyways this is my 1st Post .. just wanted to say Well Done and Thankyou for inspiring ME to take off the Wrapper and actually do the Workout!!! xx
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done to you!!

Ive had great results with Shred too and now busy with it once again after doing some RI30.

Level 2 is scary...hehe... its definitely hard....but the crazy thing is...I've gotten to love it cause it really makes me work hard and sweat hard and get awesome results! ;)

Just push through it and by day 4/5 you will see changes in your endurance for sure!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done :-)
  • JamesOfLondon
    JamesOfLondon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Well done hun!
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    bump :wink:
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone !! im excited to start level 2 tomorrow !!! xx
  • mummytobeslim
    mummytobeslim Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    wow thats fab well done x
  • ElizmaKnowles
    Options
    WOW!!! Well done.
    I am starting tomorrow and very excited (also a bit nervous!) about it! Bought the 4 pack that includes No more Trouble Zones, Boost Metabolism and Banish Fat and the 6 Pack in 6 weeks on sale on Amazon and am so impatient for it to arrive that I have decided to start with 30DS level 1 on Youtube tomorrow so I can (hopefully) finish one cycle before we head off on holiday end of May!
  • emma110984
    emma110984 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I hate 30DS... but i will give it another go... you can;t argue with those results!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Thats amazing, congrats. This shred thing must really work
    It does... After 17 days, I've lost 6 inches (possibly more, I last measured on Friday) and 5.7 lbs. It's good stuff! :smile:
  • theresabrenner
    Options
    So, what is the 30 day Shred I'm hearing so much about? You have to do it everyday? How long a daily workout? Sorry for the questions, just seeing if I have the time before I look into buying it.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Wow! Well done to you!!

Ive had great results with Shred too and now busy with it once again after doing some RI30.

Level 2 is scary...hehe... its definitely hard....but the crazy thing is...I've gotten to love it cause it really makes me work hard and sweat hard and get awesome results! ;)

Just push through it and by day 4/5 you will see changes in your endurance for sure!
    This is true... I can definitely do level 2 better... But I still hate it. lol I'm looking forward to level 3, mainly for a change. 2 more days of level 2...
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    That's it... I'm going to order 30DS again! Woowoo! I wish I never lent it out... :grumble:
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm about to move onto day 21 of level 1!! I have moved onto level 2 - but I got ill and lost my enthusiasm and motivation, so I restarted level 1 - again!

I think I have lost a few inches (measured myself when I originally started it - and then again when I started on day 20 - so there is a slight difference - and I know I've lost a couple of lbs - but my weight seems to fluctuate a fair bit!)

But good luck to you starting day 1 of level 2, I did find it a bit more enjoyable than level 1 (for some very odd reason!!) :happy:
  • mariposa224
    Options
    So, what is the 30 day Shred I'm hearing so much about? You have to do it everyday? How long a daily workout? Sorry for the questions, just seeing if I have the time before I look into buying it.

The workout is like, 22 minutes long, I thing... Figure on half an hour. It's intense, but definitely worth it. Some people do it every day, but I guess the recommendation is to do it like 4 days a week, 2 days of cardio and one rest day. As in: 2 days of shred, 1 day cardio, 2 days shred, 1 day cardio, rest day... Or something like that. I do 30DS M-F & a different workout on Saturday, rest on Sunday.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!