Any 5'11 ladies out there?

Options
13»

Replies

• adamcrisis
    adamcrisis Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    All you lovely tall ladies please move to San Diego please. This 6'5 guy loves tall ladies
  • amyunplugged
    amyunplugged Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and my starting weight was 196. I'm now at 177 lb and I don't want to drop below 163-165 lb (that's when I remember feeling balanced between having curves and being trim). I'm really aiming to be between a size 8 and 10 and being strong and fit, rather than a number on a scale.

And there is a tall girl forum: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/126-tall-women

I'm in Denver metro area in Colorado. Feel free to friend me!

Thanks for the link!
  • cheri07
    cheri07 Posts: 6
    Options
    I saw this post and thought I would add my reply! I am 6'2 and started out at 320, now down to 295 and hope to get down to 200? I have honestly NEVER been thin, so I have no idea what goal weight I want to get down to. I am thinking 180-200.
  • hollyrlambert
    hollyrlambert Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5ft 11 and I don't have too much too much to lose I suppose considering some others on here but I am currently 70kgs (156lbs) and I am aiming to get down to 60kgs (132lbs). Definitely different goals when your taller but it all evens out in the end. S nice to see so many other tall girls on here though!
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm 162 at the moment and I am aiming for 147. I want to be AUS size 10 pants (uk 8, us 6)

Holly do you know at 60kg you will be considered underweight? Do you have small bones? My friend is 6ft 1 tp 6ft 2 and she is 56kg, her body just won't carry any more weight than that and her hips are tiny