NSV!!! interview and a pair of dreaded suit pants...

Options
OK... so a few years ago I bought a pair of dress pants and did not try them on. They were my size at the time, but apparently.. they weren't... I must have been wearing my "size" for so long I had stretched out the size 6 and thought I still was a size 6...

For a few years I couldn't wear them at ALL (I was too embarassed and mad at myself to return them).. a few months ago I had an interview.. and I tried them on and I got them on but they were really SNUG and really uncomfortable.. and I felt awkward... but I kept them on for the few hours.

Today, I have an interview.. I took a deep breath, and got ready for the inevitable...

but I was WRONG..

they are LOOSE ON ME!!! I have about an inch or so around my tummy; and they're not digging in and leaving imprints on my skin and I feel so good...

Now, let's hope that's a good sign for the interview today...:flowerforyou:

Replies

• dejatyja
    dejatyja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Fingers crossed. Let us know how it goes
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! Be confident and do great on your interview!
  • tlp148
    tlp148 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That is the most awesome feeling.
    I did the same thing this a.m. with an adorable top that fit snug around the hips and didn't lay right. I put it on this a.m. and was amazed. I have one of those suits with the tags still on that I am still afraid to bring out of the closet. But those Ahh-haa moments make it all worth it all. Keep up the great work.
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!

Good luck!
  • eilar
    eilar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This happened to me this morning!! Congratulations! It's a pretty great feeling :smile:
  • sandrasjourney
    sandrasjourney Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hate dress pants so I imagine this was a wonderful feeling!!
  • eklopez14
    eklopez14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! Be confident and do great on your interview!

**This
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!