sweet

Options
reached my goal finally, 60 lbs in under 6 months. Im not one to toot my own horn though. Now time for a new goal. Here I come 200 lbs. Thanks for the support and help to anyone who I pestered!!

Replies

• jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome, good for you! Good luck with the new goal! :flowerforyou:
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    Options
    thanks, I guess it is pretty awesome! I think if I can do it anyone can do it.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    congrats! i'm excited for you!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    reached my goal finally, 60 lbs in under 6 months. Im not one to toot my own horn though. Now time for a new goal. Here I come 200 lbs. Thanks for the support and help to anyone who I pestered!!

THAT IS SOOOOOOOO GREAT! CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou:
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Isn't it great? You should toot your own horn, you've done an amazing thing.
  • Kendra7107
    Kendra7107 Posts: 122
    Options
    You deserve to toot your own horn. :happy: You have done a fantastic job! I think it's hard for all of us to "toot our own horns" yet it's easy to feel crappy when we fall off the wagon. :-) We need to change that!! With your drive and determination, I'm sure you will reach your final goal. . You motivate me! :happy:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Nice Matty! When you get around to Boston, I'll give ya some free training if you want! Hehe, I need some guinea pigs to beat on to practice for my personal training certificate anyway. :devil:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!