HELLO WEEKEND

Options
Guess what today is only Friday and I have already have messed up my goals.:sad: :sad: :sad: But as they say tomarrow is a better day. :flowerforyou: All I ask is that tomarrow brings a new out look cuz I have a goal to keep. :happy: I have so much in my future for the next couple of weeks:sad: :sad: that I need all the support to help me stay on track. So I am sending out an SOS:embarassed: to all the wonderful people at this site to give me the strenght to help me stay with it. Thank you in advance.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: for being a friend

Replies

• stewartmn
    stewartmn Posts: 15
    Options
    Weekends are hard, but YOU CAN DO IT!!! Stay strong and remember that meeting your goals will feel so much better than indulging your cravings! Good luck...
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    Options
    my Wii fit keeps telling me " picture your ideal body while doing this exercise". It helps a bit. Any time you feel a craving, or a wave of laziness, picture your goal and think about how what you are doing is or is not helping you towards it. Eyes on the goal!!! You can do it! We help eachother by example too, so know that your struggle and success will be inspirational to me. Check back in and let us know how you are doing. We'll hold you accountable:wink: , be there when you need us, and celebrate with you when you succeed!:laugh:
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    Hang in there.... weekends are tough but your tougher... Keep your eyes on your goal and push right on through.