Nervous for surgery tomorrow

Options
2»

Replies

• curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Yay! So happy for you. You're totally worth it hun!!!! I'll keep you in my thoughts, you're gonna do just fine! :drinker:
    THANK YOU and your abs are kick *kitten*!
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I'm having a breast augmentation...I'm getting nervous now. After 2 years of running, exercising, and finally eating right I am going to reward myself. My kids and pregnancy haven't been overly kind to my body...so as much as I hate to spend the money, i have decided I am worth it. I can make my body look better and myself feel better. I'm doing it for me. But darn it, I'm nervous for tomorrow!~

Yay! How exciting! I got mine done in August and so happy I did! I also had a deformity so I wanted that fixed. I was very nervous for going under but it was actually really fun. The worst part was the freezing cold pads they had to put on my thighs. haha Waking up I was in no pain so I was really happy for that. I then got a lift 6 months later and it went well too. I think it's fun going under now and waking up seems like 5 seconds went by, it's crazy! Good luck sweetie, and keep us posted!