MEN in the gym.

Options
2»

Replies

• TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Lol. You should have been extra snappy back to him. Maybe even a Hodgetwins reference.

We work out on base and a few of the gyms attract more dummies than others. Hehe, my husband has actually had a guy come up to him and coach him through pushups, "Deeper man, you're only cheating yourself. Come on! You can do it! Push it out!" lolol.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    and sorry correctly somebodies form is wrong

Are you employed by the person ? Are you employed by the gym? Did they ask you? If the answer is no, keep your opinion too yourself, get on with your own work out.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I know I won't go into the free weights part of my gym for just this reason. I know I should not let anyone intimidate me from my objective but I am just that kind of person.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Do you not have Curves in the states?

Its in Ireland and England(as far as I am aware), its a ladies only gym. No boys allowed
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you said something to them. What *kitten*. 95 is great! Ignore them because they obviously think they know everything and I've met plenty and dated plenty of military guys and guys in general like that. Keep working it out girl!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Curves is a great place. I've workout there before. Also a lot of bigger gyms will have a womens only area. Those are nice too.
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    The men at my gym are wonderful. Once there see you there and working just as hard as them (doesn't have to be the same weights) they are totally respectful and even offer spots!
  • thebigcb
    Options
    I can see why women like curves so much.

I always try and use the threadmill/cross trainer at the fornt away from any females. That way they know you aren't perving at them.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I don't like gyms almost for that very reason.

That and fees really eat into my shoe money or n+1 bike collection.