Daily Check In / Challenge 6/20/9

Options
Thanks for getting the thread going without me yesterday. I had to take DH to the eye dr. (unplanned) first thing in the morning cuz he was in a lot of pain. He had got something in his eye that had scratched it. Then I went straight from there to dr. appointment I had to re-check my thyroid. Then from there, I picked him up and we headed for Indianapolis. It was kind of crazy and I never got a chance to sit at the computer.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, I did awesome til dinner...when I ate fried fish and fries. What was I thinking?! I feel like total crap this morning, physically and emotionally.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went to a movie and didn't get popcorn.

What would I have done differently? Made better dinner choice and exercised..

What is today's personal goals? Get back into the exercising groove. I have not exercised for 2-3 wks. It is def time to get back into it!
DAILY CHALLENGE-Remind yourself of why you're doing this. Make a list of all the reasons you want to lose weight.

Replies

• Nlongenecker
    Nlongenecker Posts: 765
    Options
    Here's my list:

Be and feel healthy
    Avoid family health problems (High blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, stroke, high cholesterol, EARLY DEATH)
    Be confident
    Feel sexy for DH and me
    Feel a sense of accomplishment (I can succeed when I really want something)
    Feel like I am in control of my eating habits
    Be able to do more active things - hiking, kayaking, skiing, etc.
    Wear cute, fashionable clothes
    Wake up everyday and feel proud of me
    Have more energy
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hope DH and you are doing better today. How did the thyroid thing check out? I have to go get my blood work done next month. Went to the Ft. Wayne Children's Zoo annual fundraiser called Zoobilee last night with my daughter. She works there and her boss bought a table. The amount of money spent there on the auction stuff was crazy. Two people paid $9,000 each to have their kid's picture put on the Zoo magazine cover. That amount of money would pay off my car. NUTS.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, I didn't but didn't expect to since I had no idea what was being served for dinner last night.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I only ate 1 bite of each of the desserts.

What would I have done differently? Exercised.

What is today's personal goals? CLEAN MY NASTY HOUSE!!!
    DAILY CHALLENGE-Remind yourself of why you're doing this. Make a list of all the reasons you want to lose weight.

I was trying on dresses for the Zoobilee last night and wanted to cry (it was dress up). I want to be able to feel good in the clothes I wear.
    I want to own and wear a bathing suit.
    That dress I bought two years ago that still has the tags on it that I want to wear for my son's graduation next June.
    Sick and tired of being tired.