What do you do?

Options
Bikini_Bound150
Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
We all look sexy when we go out at night, but what do you do to make yourself look and feel hot in your day to day life? Grocery shopping, running errands, work, etc.

We all gotta look hot, right? :glasses:

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I never leave my bedroom without looking my best.

Yeah, that's right. My living room hasn't even seen me on a bad day.
    -wtk
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    i usually check to make sure i don't have any boogies hanging out of my nose.

If I'm ambitious, I wear clean clothes and brush my hair, but not usually.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    If I am going some place classy, I make sure I walk out of the house wearing pants. Otherwise I do nothing.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    i usually check to make sure i don't have any boogies hanging out of my nose.

If I'm ambitious, I wear clean clothes and brush my hair, but not usually.

Hahahahaha this is sooooo me! Also the reason I asked :P I need to start turning some heads!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Eye make up always has to be done....at least mascara.
  • dinnae
    dinnae Posts: 28
    Options
    If I am going some place classy, I make sure I walk out of the house wearing pants. Otherwise I do nothing.

pants are an important part of my routine IF i'm leaving the house. lol i work from home, so when i don't have to leave, all bets are off. BUT - i do feel better after a shower and stuff.

for me it's brush teeth, hair BRUSHED (not necessarily done up), and face washed. if it's someplace classy, then, blush, and eyeshadow and hair done up. ;)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I don't always wear make up and my hair isn't always perfectly done. I don't ever wear sweat pants out in public and I dress up my jeans/shorts/skirts with cute shoes.

I walk with confidence and an attitude that says I'm hot.
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I put make-up, etc., when I go out for something important, but if it is just an emergency run to the grocery, I always hope I don't see someone I know!