weight loss after baby

Anyone have any recommendations or diet plan suggestions for weight loss after a baby? I'm 3 weeks post delivery and i'm breastfeeding, so i'm still eating quite a bit, but i need some direction for losing the 12 lbs of fat that is left after the water and baby weight came off. thanks!

Replies

• Kiki829
    Kiki829 Posts: 60 Member
    Honestly, you are only 3 weeks out. Take at least 3 more weeks and just enjoy your new baby and get your milk supply well established. Sure, you can add in some walking and eat healthy foods and a balanced diet, but the most important thing right now is that your baby gets enough milk. My baby is now almost 7 months old, and I am working on losing the weight now because I was so worried about losing my milk supply. Congrats on the new baby!!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Honestly, you are only 3 weeks out. Take at least 3 more weeks and just enjoy your new baby and get your milk supply well established. Sure, you can add in some walking and eat healthy foods and a balanced diet, but the most important thing right now is that your baby gets enough milk. My baby is now almost 7 months old, and I am working on losing the weight now because I was so worried about losing my milk supply. Congrats on the new baby!!

^Agreed. And you never know if those last 12 lbs will fall off as you recover.