Before and atter but not AFTER ..........

Options
Okay I'm going to try this. Read up on it on the technical board.

Before pic 405 pounds (could have been more, most scales could not weigh me). :noway:

Carmen2002405pounds.jpg

This next one was taken last month. Down 210 pounds. Current weight 195. Still a ways to go...

5-10-2009Carmen.jpg

I'll try to post some actual full body shots sometimes. I did then and I still do have a tendency to avoid full body shots. :smokin:

Replies

• PureAndHealthy
    Options
    Go YOU!!! That is awesome!!!! You have done an AMAZING job! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    WOW, awesome. Keep it up and you will reach your target goal.
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Wow your face really changed from the loss, and i'm sure the rest of your body that we can't see did too :wink: Inspiring, you will motivate alot of people by posting these pics. Great Job!!!
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Awww you guys are so kind. :heart:

It's been a long battle, and if I can help one person see that if "I can do they can do it" then I'm good. I can't wait to post the AFTER pics. LOL
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
    You look amazing!!!
    You are such an inspiration to all of us!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • strongandfit
    strongandfit Posts: 231
    Options
    You're under 200 lbs ! And you look very happy. :happy:
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    wow, incredible. good for you!

Cindy:heart:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    wpw you look fantastic feels good to be under 200 hunh Im 191 cant wait til get in the 180's
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    The weight loss definately shows in your face. Keep it up and keep taking pictures it's inspiring to actually see progress.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Forget your face, that weight loss shows all over. You look amazing. Keep up the amazing work, the hard part is done!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! Keep it up!
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your encouraging words. I love this site and the people I've met here are just awesome. I'm glad I stumbled onto this site to help me lose the last 80 pounds. Woohoo for all of us for taking those steps.

Thanks again, you guys are the best!! :drinker:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!
    Keep it up!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Pookaduke
    Pookaduke Posts: 5
    Options
    WOW! I'm new here, so hello! And also I know Ive found a good home, look what it's doing for you! I am so inspired! Thank you for sharing!
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Good Law! You look like a different person altogether! You go, Girl! Good job! Impressive!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    WOW WEE!!!!! :noway:

You go girl!!!! :glasses:

That is AMAZING progress.
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    WOW WEE!!!!! :noway:

You go girl!!!! :glasses:

That is AMAZING progress.
  • 135gratitude
    135gratitude Posts: 364
    Options
    What an ispiration!!!!!!!

Could you share what motivated you to make the move, and lose the first 200?

You DO NOT have a long way to go! 195 is incredible, and while I don't know your goal weight, it looks like you only need to lose about 25% of what you have already lost! You are SO close!!!!!

SO close! Keep going, and I can't wait to see the pictures of you at your goal weight!

You've insired a lot of people today with those pics! Thanks for sharing.
    :flowerforyou:
    Betty
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!! It must feel amazing to lost more than a whole person!!!!:smile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Your beautiful in both pictures!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!