bye bye ta tas :(

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Soooooo I've been losing weight and the only place i see the change is in my boobage area lol ....errrrr so now i look fatter because I dont have as much as i did before which made me look somewhat proportionate .....ahhhh well eventually everything will even out lol if i turn into an a after all this and dont lose any belly fat imma be one mad momma:laugh:

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Same problem here. They were the first place I noticed a big change. However, I can't complain because they were huge before and they actually hurt because they were so heavy. No more! I just wish my butt would shrink as well...
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Same problem here. They were the first place I noticed a big change. However, I can't complain because they were huge before and they actually hurt because they were so heavy. No more! I just wish my butt would shrink as well...

lol well maybe thats the next thing to go.....or maybe it goes boobs tummy butt legs LOL *or atleast im hoping*
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    You can have some of my ta tas! I'd gladly give away a little bit of ta ta if I could...

Just don't tell my boyfriend... :laugh:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    My most noticeable weight loss areas are that my face thins out and the girls go. :blushing:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    I hear ya! I start at the top and lose all the way down....my face has thinned out, my ta tas are sagging, my waist is tightening, my bum is sagging (need to do more squats and lunges)....such is life!!! at least now I can fit into the lovely "put everything back in place" undergarments!!!:laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.