Only a week and a half until......

Options
RajwaJ
RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
.... I can start to lose weight again!!!!!

I've been on MFP since March 2011 (started losing weight Jan 2011) and by August 2011 I had lost 51lb.

I've been maintaining since Aug 2011 as I am going to be a Bridesmaid and we ordered my dress then. Stopping my weight loss and putting it on hold was a hard thing to do but I have managed to maintain it give or take a lb or two.

The wedding is on the 5th May (only a week and a half away) so I am just over a week away from starting again.

Last year I lost weight by logging my food and cardio. I would really like to tone up instead of being 'skinny fat' so I am going to lift weights as well. Have been doing light weights for a couple of months to tone up for my strapless dress. I brought a copy of 'New Rules of Lifting For Women' and have been following that.

I really can't wait to start up again and I aim to lose about another 2 stone (about 30lb) and reduce my body fat (which is currently 32.9%). I know its going to be difficult but I'm looking forward to the challenge.

If anybody has similar goals or looking for friends please feel free to add me.

Replies

• mishsmelle
    mishsmelle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey add me please! :) Our current weight/ weight loss AND goals are almost identical, I log everyday and am looking for people who use myfitnesspal more actively. I have been stuck in a rut the last few months, I'm still logging and exercise but diet not going so well! :( hoping to really get back on track asap!
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Added you! :)