NSV...What No Girdle????

mrsfortune
mrsfortune Posts: 82 Member
Just wanted to share my little NSV real quick.

I was in the bathroom at work and looking at myself in the mirror as I was washing my hands and I shamelessly was lecturing myself in my head about this stupid 5 lb weight I took off, then put back on and am now fighting to get back off so I can continue on my journey. As I was doing this I looked into the mirror and was disappointed to see that my cardigan still fits the same way it did when I bought it (Now I say this in a size 20 pants and when I started I was a tight 22 pushing a 24)then VOILA it dawned on me that back when I bought it I used to wear the best damn girdle I could get my hands on and that I was not currently wearing it....:laugh: Boy talk about a wake up call to just how far I have come!! I often remind myself to not focus on the number but, it's hard to break old habits but this was just what I needed. Well....thank you for letting me share my moment. I have some work to do before I share again but you will see me soon.:flowerforyou:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!