That pouch on the tummy?

Options
2»

Replies

• jak2315
    jak2315 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I tried all kinds of exercises. Nothing worked. I had 2 babies. One weighed 8 lbs 13 oz and one weighed 9 lbs 3 oz. I gained 40 lbs with each baby. I'm under 5 foot . I guess everyone is different. If your happy with a slightly poochy belly, then good for you. I didn't want a belly at all, hence the tummy tuck.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I'm so sick of this pouch(( or as I call it a "booty front"))- looks like I have a butt in the front LOL. I've been working my tail off working out 5 times a week, trying to get rid of this nasty lookin' thing and nothing seems to be helping. I seem to be losing everywhere but THERE and my arms! My husband tells me that he can tell a difference, but it still looks the same to me! UGH! I need HELP too!!!

Hahaha, booty front? That's a great term, I'm totally using that from now on!

Apparently twisting, as in the dance, is good for side abs? Maybe that can help?
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I found running and heavy weights to be beneficial for me
    if you're gonna start lifting weights...I would recommend upping your calorie goal
    when I started on here I was at 1200 calories per day...I'm now at 1545 (my BMR)
    and have lost more weight in the past month than I had the previous 2 when I was at 1200