Replies

• jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I dream about winning the lottery but I think Sean Connery is there. lol
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ethan Hawke... He's so articulate and his enunciation is spot-on.
    Plus, he's so handsome :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I feel oddly left out now.
    I have never had any celebrity wet dreams.

Now, people on my FL... that's another story.
  • amycool
    amycool Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Does anyone watch Criminal Minds? I don't normally go for older men but Hotch *swoon*
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    JESSE PALMER!!! OMG~!!!!!!

LOL.. I almost spat my coffee out, thats the name of my ex. Yes, she is a girl.
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    Does anyone watch Criminal Minds? I don't normally go for older men but Hotch *swoon*

Good choice!
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Its mostly people i know in real life ahahha :)
  • nabauer86
    nabauer86 Posts: 39
    Options
    Adam Levine and Vin Diesel :) Yum.
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Adam Levine and Vin Diesel :) Yum.

GOOD TASTE!! :)
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Rachel Nichols from ESPN...something about redheads just gets me riled up! MEOW!!!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I had one the other night about Ryan Kwanten (True Blood), he's a pretty yummy man. :)
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Not really the dreamer type, butttttt I have been known to daydream about guys I know in real life and have missed many a movie while daydreaming about Brad Pitt....
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i dream about whomever i happen to be talking to or thinking about before bed, so it changes. If i'm watching Criminal Minds, it's usually a group activity with me, Morgan, and penelope. or, if i'm hanging out on MFP, it's generally one of my sexy friends, sometimes a few of them. actually, i prefer the dreams with my friends here. leaves a bigger... impression. :blushing:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    The only sex dream I have ever had involved me and Satan, only Satan was Kevin Bacon. The dream was both exciting and disturbing, and THIS is why I hate Kevin Bacon.

I also have a dream where a virus is slowly infecting us all and turning us into zombies, and it's set in Medieval times. I have to kill lots of people with a pretty shiny claymore, but I can't ever kill the infected children so I can never end the infection. Sorry about that humanity.

Most of my other dreams involve looking for a suitable toilet, and not being able to find one Luckily I always wake up in time to get to the bathroom.
  • viser_haut
    viser_haut Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Jason Momoa from Stargate Atlantis, or more recently Game of Thrones. :heart: :heart: :heart:

This, this, a thousand times this! :heart:
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Do you mean what celebrities do you fantasize about or actually dream about?? Because who I think is hot is not necessarily who I have random dreams about.

I did once have a sex dream about Matt Lauer from the Today show. We hooked up in the back of a news van. :blushing: He never really caught my eye until I had that dream. Ever since, I look at him in a totally different way.
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I tell my husband that I am having a one sided affair with Thomas Gibson (Hotch from Criminal Minds) in my head...he effectively laughs at me. It's ok because he is having the same kind of affair with Sophia Bush (from One Tree Hill)...

That's who I fantasize about. But I tend to dream about what is on my mind. Too much Criminal Minds though and I usually dream something horrible instead of something pleasant involving any of those guys!
  • IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Options
    I will be the first to admit....I am a bit of an odd duck. I don't go for the traditional, good looking male. Don't get me wrong...George Clooney would not be turned away if he came to my door. But there are some other people that I would rather see first. So...in no particular order here is my list of people that I would gladly open my door to....

Hugh Laurie - (Dr. Gregory House on House)
    Vincent D'onofrio (Goren on Law and Order Criminal Intent)
    Pat Metheny (Jazz Guitarist)
    Keith Olbermann (Journalist - although unemployed at the moment)
    Mike Rowe (host of Discovery's Dirty Jobs and the guy who does those Ford commercials now)
    Gotye (singer of Someone that I Used to Know)
    William Fitchner (Alex Mahone - Prison Break)
    Adam Savage and Jaime Hynaman (Mythbusters)

Now there is a key thread to all of these people.....all of these men have the most incredible voices! I have a thing for a nice, rich, deep voice as they speak. These men can read the phone book to me and I would be smoking a cigarette afterwards. OK...that is a bit much but you get the idea.

Like I said...I'm a bit of an odd duck. :wink: :smokin:

Definitely agree on Mike Rowe. And personally, I have to add John Krasinski.
  • jforferris01
    jforferris01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Johnny Depp...I love him....I dont care if he dresses crazy and has a bunch of tatoos...I still dig him...