Valentine's Day Fitness Challenge Check-In February 9

Options
Yumm, Saturday.

Only 5 more days until V-day! Make them count! Start thinking about how you are going to challenge yourself next time.

Today is my own little challenge - 3 hours of yoga: way too early in the morning. The reason I'm up first! My teacher was called out of town, so it's my first day at her other location to teach. Usually I teach the class I go to regularly - people I've known for a long time. Today is 3, 1 hour classes, back to back with a bunch of people who don't know me - when I'm at my worst = before 11am. Should be challenging - wish me luck!

My little kitty came home yesterday, yea!

Yesterday I walked about 5 miles on the incline.

Exercise makes you feel better! Have a relaxing day.

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Yumm, Saturday.

Only 5 more days until V-day! Make them count! Start thinking about how you are going to challenge yourself next time.

Today is my own little challenge - 3 hours of yoga: way too early in the morning. The reason I'm up first! My teacher was called out of town, so it's my first day at her other location to teach. Usually I teach the class I go to regularly - people I've known for a long time. Today is 3, 1 hour classes, back to back with a bunch of people who don't know me - when I'm at my worst = before 11am. Should be challenging - wish me luck!

My little kitty came home yesterday, yea!

Yesterday I walked about 5 miles on the incline.

Exercise makes you feel better! Have a relaxing day.

Mary
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    Good Luck Mary...you will do great.

Good news about kitty.

Jane
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Great post Mary! You pretty much covered everything! A few days left, start thinking about our next challenge (an Easter Challenge?)...

Yesterday I rode my bike for 36 min at a moderate pace (I'm getting into that bike rut again), drank all of my water, and took my vitamins & meds. Great start to a new week for me. We are taking a little trip down to Colorado Springs today after my 3 year olds basketball game. Hopefully I'll be able to get some sort of different exercising in.

Sounds like a GREAT morning Mary! Enjoy teaching your yoga classes and then coming home to your sweet kitty!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
    Happy Saturday!
    Niccole
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today is spinning. With my favorite teacher. Hooray.

We're getting more snow today. So grateful I don't have to shovel.

So happy your kitty came home, Mary! Great news.

:flowerforyou:
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    elliptical 40 mins walk 1 hr and 20 mins cleaning . Nearly didn't do anything weighed in this morning and nothing looks like I won't meet my target for valentines of 18 lbs only lost 12 but hey I feel better for it.

Feeling like I could be getting a cold so gonna have a hot bowl of chilli and rice for dinner plenty spices in it too try to get rid of it before I get it also got a bag of oranges to juice big dose of vit C I am on a roll and I know the scales are going to show some good numbers in the coming weeks so I could do without getting sick.

An easter challenge sounds like a good idea I love feeling accountable and some of the posts on this website are so inspirational. I really need to drop another 14lbs before 21 April when stockcar season begins if I don't I can't race coz my overalls won't fit and I can't afford a new pair and I really want to be there and race for the first meet of the season (I am the only girl on our Island that races a banger and it is pretty tough racing against the blokes I came 5th out of 48 last year so this year looking to be in the top 3 I am probably being too ambitious but hey I gotta try chicks rule!)
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    I took today off! I looked back at my exercise journal & this is the first day I haven't exercised since before the beginning of the year. HOWEVER-it is snowing again-8 inches expected so I anticipate shoveling before long. I went shopping with my daughter and had a cheeseburger for lunch...first one of those in forever too. Back at it tomorrow. Everyone have a great night:heart: