How does a newbie join a group?

Options
Hi

Been usig MFP for 2 weeks and it's been a massive help so far, but wondered about the groups - how do you join or do you get invited?

I'm 37, live in England and have lost 34lbs to date, 14 of which since I've been using this site. I'm losing weight on my own - not doing it with a friend or family - so a support network or just a diet buddy would be a huge help, male or female, I'm not fusy as long as they're fun!

Thanks x

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Hi

Been usig MFP for 2 weeks and it's been a massive help so far, but wondered about the groups - how do you join or do you get invited?

I'm 37, live in England and have lost 34lbs to date, 14 of which since I've been using this site. I'm losing weight on my own - not doing it with a friend or family - so a support network or just a diet buddy would be a huge help, male or female, I'm not fusy as long as they're fun!

Thanks x

Welcome aboard!

Just read over the ones that most interest you, and when you find, post that you are interested in joining. The teams with colors in the names are Biggest Loser type teams. No competition, just motivation, support and friendship. I'm on the Black Team. Come check us out..we're awesome!

:flowerforyou: Shuntae
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    hello fellow brit :p theres Team UK for UK people - we're on week 7 at the moment but people are free to join at anytime :flowerforyou:
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    There are groups?!
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hey another brit here I would love a group as well
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    To help the newbies in search of the Team UK thread, let me help you by telling you it is also under this same section, Motivation and Support. If you happen to pull up that category and don't see the title, navigate to the next page by using the numbers in upper right portion of the page, as the threads will drop further back based upon how recently a post has been made to them.

Welcome and wishing you every success.:flowerforyou: