How did you find out about MFP?

Options
6 weeks ago I got really serious about losing weight. It was right after my 40th birthday and I remembered thinking a year ago that I wanted to lose the weight before I was 40. Well, I didn't do anything about it a year ago so of course I didn't lose any. So, 6 weeks ago I just said "enough is enough", and I got online and started some hard researching into diet and exercise. I came across many, many sites, as you might imagine, and signed up here, there and everywhere for online accounts.

Well....one of the sites I created an account for was 3fatchicks.com. I really liked that site and logged in daily. I kept reading comments from other posters that said MFP was such a great site. By that point, I was in "account creation burnout", and I refused to do any more. But I JUST KEPT HEARING ABOUT MFP!! So, I finally went and checked it out, and all I can say is I am pissed that it took me so long, LOL.

So, how/where did you hear about MFP for this first time?

Replies

• Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    I was on DISboards and got reading a thread someone started about sites/apps they used to monitor their calories. A ton of people mentioned MFP, and here I am! I have been neglecting the DIS ever since, but hey...gotta do what ya gotta do. :laugh: