Completed my first day of C25K!!

soontobesam
soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
I downloaded the Robert Ullrey podcast off the net to use as my trainer and I used my Endomundo app to track my progress.

Distance: 2.28 miles
Duration: 36:40
Avg Speed: 3.73 mph
Max Speed: 5.37 mph
Calories: 253 kcal

I just woke up this morning and decided today would be the first day of the challenge and I actually completed. I'm very VERY proud of myself.

Replies

• NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    way to go!!
  • MrsNelson0904
    MrsNelson0904 Posts: 122 Member
    How did you like it? I've done the program after each of my pregnancies...I'm currently on Week 5...can't wait to start Week 6!
  • Watchmeshrink21
    Watchmeshrink21 Posts: 69 Member
    I'm on day 2 week one ! I run Mon, Wed, and Friday join our C25k group !
  • soontobesam
    I loved it! I'm absolutely not a runner in any way shape or form so this is perfect for me. Loved the prompts so I don't have to focus on anything other than moving my *kitten*. :)

Definitely love to join the group - which one is it?
  • JWolf7911
    JWolf7911 Posts: 63 Member
    Are these apps on the iPhone?
  • soontobesam
    Sorry Jwolf - I didn't see your response until now.

I got both on my IPhone. I downloaded Ullrey's C25K Podcast from the store (searched for c25k and went under the podcast section / under podcast episodes). He walks you through each week and tells you when to jog and when to walk and plays music the whole time.

I downloaded Endomundo from the app store. Works awesome - just make sure to enable the location tracking and switch the auto pause to on so it will automatically stop if you stop for any reason (I was attacked by a bug today).
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,243 Member
    Great! I'm one of those people that has a pre and post before I start something so I started a test to measure how far I could go before starting C25K, I finished/ran the whole 5K and got my time - I'm going to use C25K to help increase my time. Endomondo is a great app!! I love it, just reinstalled it today! Tomorrow will be my first day, I'm excited!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!