The Human Barbie Doll..... might give you nightmares

Options

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Ummm... yeah. Not my cup of tea but hey if she digs it.
  • Flugangst
    Flugangst Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I wonder how much that cold, boring, blank stare set her back.

Fake, fake, fake, fake.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    you know that photos are edited, but i actually like it. nice art for me
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Thats gross.
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    She's perfect! LOL
    One guy said she didn't have nips the other said or a vag for that matter and then another guy says he could live with that. HILARIOUS :laugh:
  • Nellie1drfl
    Nellie1drfl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    So weird I cant stop staring... :noway:
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Weird. Not sure how I feel about this. She is pretty, and I think it's normal to always want to be more and more extreme when it comes to hitting certain standards of beauty.

But, man...being able to function and DO things is nice, too. I suppose if your goal in life is to solely to be stared at, this is how you do it (if you're rich, that is.)

Last time, I checked, though, ribs did serve a purpose. The poor girl will not age well, and will likely be facing all kinds of health complications in her future.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Her face is honestly what bothers me the most. In some of those shots, she actually could be mistaken for a doll.

^^^ agreed. she looks like she is like a wax figure in Madame Tussauds's
  • kimberly0416
    kimberly0416 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    The first picture wasn't to bad, but the others started to freak me out.. I agree, I think it's her eyes.
  • Aineko
    Aineko Posts: 163
    Options
    There's "Without makeup" album on her "facebook-y" thing. She was so pretty back in 2008:
    x_4f54c10d.jpg

this is the last of the 'without makeup' pics, from about a year ago:
    x_b492731e.jpg

she still looks OK without makeup, but I find her barby-like posing hilarious :D
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Photoshopped for sure. At least the eyes.
    But I'm betting she has guys going crazy over her. Sigh...

As my mother said to me when I told her I wanted to look like Barbie as a child, "You would attract guys, but it would be all the wrong guys."
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oh! That dead stare is creepy as hell!!

That's why I think the last pic is less creepy. Her eyes are closed.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    She looks like a real doll! The pic someone posted of her from 2008 is so much better.
    How can someone find that attractive? Her face looks like plastic too. Crazy!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I just find it pretty sad she's only 21 and has already had all these surgeries....obviously some doctors will do anything for the right price.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I love her hair!

Crazy though she really does look like barbie, all I can say is I hope she will still be happy when she gets old cause eventully it hapens
  • VegGoddess
    VegGoddess Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow, I think she looks beautiful. Unrealistic, and plastic, but perfect. I'm a little jelly of her 19 inch waist and big boobs. Want.
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    at first i thought 'shes not that scary' then i went looking at the rest of her pictures... and bloody creepy... its the eyes theres just a stare, no emotion or anything. Her figure didnt bother more, its her massive eyes! They are huge!!! And her friends look like theyve been to the same surgeon!
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    The pictures on the link arent the worst, i clicked on the link for her facebook-y thing (theres thousands and i didnt go through them all) and theres some real (or not so) odd photos!!
    x