Organic peanut butter

Options
More expensive but tastes WAY better! I also like seeing "Ingredients: Dry roasted organic peanuts, organic sugar, salt" instead of a laundry list of items. The sodium on this brand (Once Again) is only 55mg (I compared to Skippy's 150mg) and the sugar is no big deal, it's just 1g.

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I get the smuckers with nothing but peanuts. I didnt know PB could be so durn good:happy:
  • sevenfourshoreline
    Options
    Is it "natural" or something along those lines? I saw a "natural" option by Skippy or something at the grocery store a block away but I ventured for the organic one because it was lower in sugar/sodium
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    yes, I think is says natural. I tried it with my nose in the air....but now it is my lovah:blushing:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I love Peanut Butter and Co. Don't know if it's organic, but it is delishhhhhhh and there aren't all sorts of weird ingredients in it!
  • hdawg
    hdawg Posts: 28
    Options
    Have you guys tried PB2 yet? It has WAYYYYY less fat (85% less) than regular PB. It comes in a powder and you mix it with water (so there is no oil). It is all natural and it actually tastes pretty good.
  • onmywayto130
    Options
    If you get a chance to try Sunbutter by Sungold Products you won't be sorry. The caloric count is the same as peanut butter. It is full of vitamin E and is naturally a bit sweeter than peanut butter. It is made from sunflower seeds and comes in creamy, crunchy, organic and with Omega-3. I have never had anyone tell me they didn't like it. It is usually sold at places like Whole Foods. It costs a bit more than peanut butter but usually less than almond or cashew butter.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    my grandpa makes is own peanut butter by sticking dry roasted spanish peanuts in the lbender til smooth. mmmmm