Reached my original goal weight.

mustgetmuscles1
mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
Well as of this morning I now weigh 170 lbs. I started working out in Sept 2011 after reaching 210 pounds. It took me until today to loose 40 lbs.

No diets or pills or workout programs. Just lifting weights, cardio at least 4 days a week and counting calories.

Untitled.jpg

I picked 170 as my goal weight because I thought 40 lbs was a lot of weight to loose and would put me at a good body fat percentage. Now that Im here I am still not as lean as I would like to be before I start trying to build muscle. My new goal weight will probably be 160 and then an ultimate goal of around 180 lean.

Replies

• moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    :drinker: Well done, congratulation on reaching your goal weight.:drinker:
  • jcohio85
    jcohio85 Posts: 43
    Thats awesome! Congrats!!! You look great :)
  • You look incredible! Awesome!!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Fantastic! You look great! And I bet you feel great too.
  • Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 89 Member
    Congrats for sticking with it for the long haul. You're an inspiration.
  • gmeiners2
    gmeiners2 Posts: 38 Member
    Congrats, you look great...and you get bonus points for doing it without diets, pills or anything that a lesser person would use.
  • Great job.....you are an inspiration to the people on this site.....someday everyone will reach their goal weight. Congrats:smile:
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Congratulations your hard work and determination has definately paid off! Great job :)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    Thanks everyone.
  • great job
  • mustgetmuscles1
    Congrats, you look great...and you get bonus points for doing it without diets, pills or anything that a lesser person would use.

Woohoo bonus points. :happy: Im sure some of those other things might work for others but they were just not for me. I never restricted anything other than set a minimum on protein and fat and try to stay in a calorie deficit of about 500 per day.
  • mrsmustgetmuscles1
    mrsmustgetmuscles1 Posts: 57 Member
    Wow, the before and after pics really show how good of a job you're doing. Keep up the good work!
  • you can really tell a difference in the pics. Congrats on reaching your first goal weight. And I know you can lose the next 10 lbs.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    The funny thing is that you feel like your muscles are getting bigger as you loose the fat around them. But the picture clearly shows that is not happening. I knew it was not possible but it is still easy to have yours eyes tricked into thinking you are growing. Cant wait for this last bit of fat to be gone so I can start growing muscle.
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    One- you look amazing and so accomplished! Two- I too will cheat anything for good sushi. Mmmm. Oh yeah, back to the point- GREAT JOB! ;)
  • frizico
    frizico Posts: 30
    Great job! NICE QUADS! O.O
  • Good bye broad belly.....

Hellllooooo broad chest.....yum!
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    You look great!! Congratulations!
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Congratulations!! You seriously look amazing!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    wow!!! love seeing the transformation amazing! your body is sick!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!