New from Texas

Options
I'm here to try to stick to a healthy life style. I never stick to a diet so maybe realizing I can't continue eating like this will help. I'm very much an impluse eater. Good luck to all of you and may you be the inspiration I need!

Replies

• Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Impulse eater = have lotsa yummy fruits and veggies prepared ahead of time to fall back on!
    also, PRELOG.
    don't eat out of the container/bag, put it on a plate so you can portion control easier.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou:
  • cdm2kk
    cdm2kk Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm from South Texas and new to this site too. Good Luck.

233277.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,992 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I was an impulse eater, too.

the only thing that worked for me was to plan my meals and snacks ahead of time and stick to the plan.

I wanted to lose weight more than anything else and MFP has helped me.

Take it one day at a time.

Take baby steps

Stay open minded to new ideas

Drink a lot of water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

If you work hard at this you will succeed.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • tlyoung
    tlyoung Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration all. I just finished my food log for today and have 139 calories left. I don't want to eat anymore until the morning. I think I'll take your advice and plan my menu for tomorrow now. Shout out to anybody in Schertz/Cibolo area of Texas who likes to walk.