Chipotle!!

Options
2»

Replies

• peter9788
    peter9788 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I eat out literally every day (often 2 times), and I feel like I might have some success with chipotle, my typical bowl is:

Veggies
    Chicken
    Pico and the red hot sauce
    Cheese
    Guac on the side, which I eat seperately!

The calculation is about 550 calories..anybody have success actually LOSING weight with chipotle? If I'm the first I might post about it later..
  • charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    YEEEESSS... chipotle :love:

I have always gotten a burrito with steak, no beans, corn salsa, cilantro lime rice, cheese, and sour cream

and since MFP, I've switched to just a bowl and brown rice, keeping everything else the same

If I could, I'd eat there so much more often, but that would cause harm to my waist and wallet :grumble:
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I used to go to Chipolte, until I looked up my "normal" burrito.. YIKES! I haven't been back since, almost 6 years now. I am glad you found some good choices, I didn't think there was any to be found.
    I avoid almost all fast food due to fat and salt content, and my health concerns. I do miss Chipolte...

I'm a college student. I go to school in the morning and go from class to work with at max an hour in between. (not enough time to go home and eat) this leaves me eating fast food a lot. I also get off late and don't like to cook late at night when I will bother my family. So another fast food meal when I get off work. Long story short. I'm stuck eating fast food and I have accepted that and do my best to not eat the worst thing on the menu. No fries. Light on sauce. vegetarian options. water instead of soda. Ect. Its not perfect but its realistic for me.

I have also decided not to eat fast food. So as a student, I take something and if I am short on time, I take lots of somethings such as a banana, an apple, veggies, granola bar, a yogurt, nuts, trail mix, wheat crackers... Just saying there are plenty of options. Although I would prefer to just eat Chipotle:)