NSV- GED

Options
WalkingGirl1985
WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
After 4 years of hard work, determination, lots of let downs and tears, and many attempts..I finally got my GED. My ordeal with this is over, and I can finally go back to school and make something of myself..here I come, medical degree!

Replies

• isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good work, congratulations!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    After 4 years of hard work, determination, lots of let downs and tears, and many attempts..I finally got my GED. My ordeal with this is over, and I can finally go back to school and make something of myself..here I come, medical degree!

CONGRATS SUZI!!!! you can and will accomplish ANYTHING you put your mind too!!!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Good luck in you future endeavors!! :smile:
  • Ttopeka
    Ttopeka Posts: 160
    Options
    Congrats!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment! My boyfriend got his a couple years ago after horrible circumstances forced him to drop out of high school. He just completed his first year at a community college and is transferring to a 4-year engineering program in the fall, which is his lifelong dream. So congrats again; as they say, the sky's the limit!
  • QueenB985
    QueenB985 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!!!!! You rock! :drinker:
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    congrats :)

i got mine in Oct. and May 22nd i will be going to my graduation ceremony (idk if your state does that)
    August im going to college for pharmacy tech ( if i get through all this red tape..haha)

i am 32, my mom is 56 and she just got hers Jan and she too will be going to college
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    congrats :)

i got mine in Oct. and May 22nd i will be going to my graduation ceremony (idk if your state does that)
    August im going to college for pharmacy tech ( if i get through all this red tape..haha)

i am 32, my mom is 56 and she just got hers Jan and she too will be going to college

Yes..we do..day after yours. I'm also going for a med degree. I'm looking into Med. Assisting or Pre-Nurse..not sure yet.
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME, FANTASTIC, and AMAZING!!!!!!
    I am a GED instructor and my students' biggest cheerleader! Congratulations on sticking with it and finishing!!! It's no small accomplishment. You SHOULD be proud!!!
    If your state/center has a graduation ceremony, participate in it.
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Options
    AS a GED instructor for adult education, I wholeheartedly express congratulations. It is a lot of work. And you can rest assured that the GED today is actually at a higher standard than most high school graduates.

Best of luck!!
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow, seriously congratulations. I keep thinking about going back to College
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    way to go, your hard work will pay off
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I was a GED instructor, too, and I know how much hard work goes into it. You should be so proud :) Congratulations!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options

Yes..we do..day after yours. I'm also going for a med degree. I'm looking into Med. Assisting or Pre-Nurse..not sure yet.

totally awesome :)
  • NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I was 30 when I got mine. No matter what your age it's a huge accomplishment. Congratulations!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Congratulations - walk tall and be proud. That is a great first step to a future YOU control! Respect!

:flowerforyou:
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!! Congrats!! :drinker:
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Some people think it's not a big deal because it's only a GED, but it sets out so many more life changing opportunities. I hope you get your college degree too. Might I recommend nursing? All my friends that have a medical assistant or medical billing and coding degree are still without jobs, but everyone with CNA, LPN, RN certifications have companies lining up to interview them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!